Who looks after English in Toulouse?
English in Toulouse is organised by its own
members. This page introduces the hosts that
are looking after regular events. If you are
interested in helping out, or in organising
a special event, please contact us!
What do hosts do?
Hosts are not necessarily at every meeting, but usually at least one or two of them will be there. You can also contact them if you have any questions about a specific meeting and if you see them at an event, why not offer them a drink to thank them for keeping the group going?
Are you a journalist and after information
or interviews about us? Please contact our
press officer, Sonia, by e-mail
Please be respectful of our hosts and do not bother them unnecessarily. Make sure you have looked on the website and on the forum for information before you contact them.
- are reliable, friendly and helpful people
- answer your questions about events
- help you find the group and can introduce you to others
- coordinate registration-only events (that is, everything except French Fridays and Tea Tuesdays)
- Ensure a good relationship with event venues